9 Creative Ideas To Use 3D Printing In Education
- Biology students can study cross-sections of hearts or other organs.
- Chemistry students could print out molecules to study.
- Auto class students could print replacement or modified car parts.
- Cooking class students could design intricate molds for ices and gelatins
- Geography students could print out maps showing the topography, population or demographics of an area.
- Engineering and Design students can print out prototypes of their creations.
- Architecture students could easily print out 3D models of their designs.
- History students could print out historic artifacts for closer examination.
- Graphic design students could create 3D versions of their artwork.
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics